Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Drill bits don't stand a chance

I don't know how carpenters do it.  I go through drill bits like crazy.  I made the executive decision to to buy some materials to expand the greenhouse.  We have been saving parts, windows, lumber from pallets and other scrap items in order to expand the greenhouse.  But there comes the time when we are running so far behind that the savings in time out weighs the savings in money.  The materials were delivered on Wednesday morning so we started in on assembling the greenhouse. 

About 1/3 rd of the way in I broke the first drill bit.
About 1/2 way in I broke the second drill bit.
About 5/8ths of the way in I killed the battery in the drill.

New drill bits have been acquired and all of the batteries are now charged.  Perhaps over the weekend we will be able to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment